Tuesday, July 9, 2013

GLORY BOXES BLOOM

To say I am having fun with the BOM this month is to put it lightly.  After I wrote the blog about the 4 different effects using different fabrics I suggested that they also looked like tulips.  While down in the dungeon I couldn't stay away from the machine.  I had to see if they really did look like tulips.
VOILA! 
A BLOOMING GLORY BOX
 
It is amazing the difference color and placement can make in a block.  This is the same pattern with the same pieces.
 
 
Hope you are having fun with your blocks and finding inspiration at your finger tips.  If you haven't started the trip yet join us in this 2 year journey. Find inspiration to make glorious creations.
 
There are several hundred friends taking the trip
The following, are the blogs written each month on my journey through the alphabet.

http://gloriouscreations.blogspot.com/2013/07/block-of-month-g-is-for-glory-boxes.html
  http://gloriouscreations.blogspot.com/2013/06/block-of-month-f-is-for-friday.html
 
 
 New Article on my blog: 
"A MYSTERY IN THE MAKING"
A mystery quilt designed with the novice in mind
 
Other blog sites by me:
 
Where I have stories of my cats and other pets
a blog about my courtship with my husband,
and a blog about my most embarrassing moment.
A "Soap box" blog where I do air my opinions.
 
blogs about the wildflowers on our farm
Organic methods we use, some cooking and some poetry,
blogs about Seed sprouting, insects, and garden pictures
Blog about an endangered beneficial beetle
New Blog:
 
All recipes, pictures, and writings are my own.
I give credit for items which belong to other people in my blogs .
Please do not copy without permission




No comments: