Friday, November 29, 2013

CHOCOLATE CAKE: VERY DARK

The Thanks giving holiday had me thinking about things I missed making.  I didn't cook this year because I was not at my own house.  The first thing I thought of was chocolate chip cookies, in fact any cookies.  Are you a cookie aficionado, you can seek out my favorite Cookies on these blogs:
 
 Chocolate lovers, these recipes will fill you moments of desire with that, " mmmmmm, this is heaven", feeling.  The first Cake recipe is so easy a 6 year old who has knowledge of a mixer could make it and have success.  It is so delish. A friend gave me the recipe over 2 years ago.
 
 The second site contains two brownie recipes.  The first one I found in an advertisement in a magazine.  It is totally sinful.  On the bottom of my blog is another brownie recipe for making in the microwave.  Have your ice cream ready.  This is a brownie which is fantastic when hot but really looses it when it is cold..to me it becomes inedible.  Fresh it is fantastic and ready 5 minutes after the craving hits. I can't remember when or where this recipe showed up.


 
 
Have a wonderful fun, food filled holiday. 
Cook up lots of fabulous memories.
 

 
 New Article on my blog: 
"A MYSTERY IN THE MAKING"
A mystery quilt designed with the novice in mind
 
Other blog sites by me:
 
Where I have stories of my cats and other pets
a blog about my courtship with my husband,
and a blog about my most embarrassing moment.
A "Soap box" blog where I do air my opinions.
 
blogs about the wildflowers on our farm
Organic methods we use, some cooking and some poetry,
blogs about Seed sprouting, insects, and garden pictures
Blog about an endangered beneficial beetle
New Blog:
 
All recipes, pictures, and writings are my own.
I give credit for items which belong to other people in my blogs .
Please do not copy without permission

No comments: