Monday, February 14, 2011

48 VALENTINES AND COUNTING

It is said, it’s the thought that counts,

Counting the times we sat and watched TV,
Counting the trips to the grocery store,
Counting the days you took out the trash,
Doing things for the woman you adore.

So many mundane things you did,
Repeating them each and every day,
Counting the times you said I love you,
And showed me in every way.

The years rolled by, the moments filled,
With big and little things,
This woman, you constantly thrilled.
With the surprises life brings.

We’ve grown old together,
Our waistlines they grew too,
I have someone I can count on,
To share my life, I love you.

Everyday you make Valentines day for me.
It's the little things that count.


 New Article on my blog: 
"A MYSTERY IN THE MAKING"
A mystery quilt designed with the novice in mind
First Clue to be presented October 16.
 
Other blog sites by me:
 
Where I have stories of my cats and other pets
a blog about my courtship with my husband,
and a blog about my most embarrassing moment.
A "Soap box" blog where I do air my opinions.
 
blogs about the wildflowers on our farm
Organic methods we use, some cooking and some poetry,
blogs about Seed sprouting, insects, and garden pictures
Blog about an endangered beneficial beetle
New Blog:
 
All recipes, pictures, and writings are my own.
I give credit for items which belong to other people in my blogs .
Please do not copy without permission

No comments: