Tuesday, February 20, 2018

GLASS CASES and CELL PHONES

You know how we inherit stuff.  At the time we don't know what to do with it.  We usually end up pitching it, donating it or putting it in a box in the basement for our children to deal with.  Which is what we did with boxes of stuff when we lost relatives.  

Recently I opened one of those boxes and it contained wallets, glass cases, pill boxes, and other stuff that was usually the contents of a lady's purse in the sixties, seventies and eighties.

At the time I was delving in the box my cell phone rang.  When I hung it up I sat it down on my right , next to one of the glass cases.  When I went to retrieve it I realized it would probably fit in it.  Voila! it did, and it also fit in all but one of the cases.  

Looking in the photo you can see I am very hard on cell phones (the outer case has long since bit the dust) and you see the protective clear shield is cracked and peeling off.  I tried it on the phone and it slips neatly in my pocket, protecting it's contents.

The cell phone made a trash into a treasure, keeping it out of the dump.  "recycle - re use"

more blogs by me:
Where I have stories of my cats and other pets
a blog about my courtship with my husband,
and a blog about my most embarrassing moment.
A "Soap box" blog where I do air my opinions.

blogs about the wildflowers on our farm
Organic methods we use, some cooking and some poetry,
blogs about Seed sprouting, insects, and garden pictures
Blog about an endangered beneficial beetle

Chronicling our adventures with a dumped Pit Bull Pup,
 who has become a hidden treasure.

All recipes, pictures, and writings are my own.
I give credit for items which belong to other people in my blogs .
Please do not copy without permission

No comments: