Wednesday, May 29, 2013

INSPIRATION

The internet has been inspirational to me.  Words shout to be used.  This was the case in an email I received from a yahoo group I belong to.  A fellow quilter, thrilled, working with her fabric,
wrote the group.  She titled the email:  Joy for the day. 
She wrote:  "Freshly pressed yardage puddling onto my freezing cold bare feet...JOY!!"
 
Her statement was immediately transformed into a Haiku in my mind.
 
"Joy"
 Freshly pressed yardage,
Puddling on, freezing, bare feet,
 A quilt's beginning.
 
I love playing with words and Thank her.
 
I hope reading this, you find inspiration each day.  Look around you, even trash on a side walk can be inspirational if it challenges you. 

Other blog sites by me:

Where I have stories of my cats and other pets
a blog about my courtship with my husband,
and a blog about my most embarrassing moment.
A "Soap box" blog where I do air my opinions.
 
blogs about the wildflowers on our farm
Organic methods we use, some cooking and some poetry
blogs, Seeds sprouting, insects, and garden pictures
Blog about an endangered beneficial beetle
 
All recipes, pictures, and writings are my own.
I give credit for items which belong to other people in my blogs .
Please do not copy without permission 

No comments: